Wednesday 10 September 2014

Stretch goals

If you have contacted me recently and have not had a reply, I'll get back to you soon. I have been somewhat overloaded by the success Hungarian tanks Kickstarter, all the preplanned stretch goals were reached in the first 48 hours.

The current set set of stretch goals are aimed at Hungarian prototypes, but after that I am adding in some items for those not interested in Hungarians.





The next set of stretch goals will be aimed at broadening this project to cover other Balkans nations, primarily a Romanian Tacam R-2, a Renault Chenillette (again for the Romanians) and finally a Panzer 35(t) which was used by many of the Balkans nations.
 

This will followed by a small amount of support for the main opposition, a Zis 6 truck, Zis 42m half-track truck, and a Katyusha. Finally I shall be returning to Hungarians for the home straight.

~ Bob

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a great and original KS and I'm quite sad that I can't sign up for it. As a suggestion regardless, how about looking at other under-represented nations rather than the Soviets; like the Czechs and the Austrians - both had original vehicles that were used in WWII and unless it is in a project like this, are unlikely to appear in model form.

    Really pleased this has worked out though, congratulations on getting the funding!

    ReplyDelete